Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm in Science class.

Yes I am indeed.  And I don't really have anything to say, but I'm bored because we finished researching our project.

So MCAs are done, which is good. Except I have to go back to gym class tomorrow. But I'm really glad they're done.

-So Ashley give me something to write about.
-Um. Writing about thrilling experiences during MCA testing.
-I didn't have any.
-Oh. I'm sorry about that. I thought you enjoyed Erie Canal one.
-It was funny. I'm writing down our conversation.
-I know. That's really really awesome uploading. Look it look it lookit. Oh it ended. 
-Interesting.
-It's not loading anymore. It's irritating me. Oh frick, I think it froze.
-The word frick looks really funny when you write it down. Are you just not saying anything now?
-I like that word. It's a good word. I hate this computer though. It's fricking nasty. Oh NOW it works. 

And I'm done. I KNOW THIS WAS SO INTERESTING YOU GUYS.

1 comment: