Wednesday, April 29, 2009

блог 2 питания

Is how you say "Feed blog number two" in Russian. Or actually, it means "[Blog] of 2 nourishments," according to Babelfish. Close enough, yeah?

Question one: The boat picture.

I thought this was an awesome question since I thought the exact same thing while I was reading. What I figured was that he's so used to having everything "fed" into him, right, that any moment of inactivity is completely null, unit. He can't stand actually having to THINK about something. What a crazy idea. Maybe it really is a totally boring, stereotypical picture, and maybe it's a friggin' Picasso, but either way he'd probably find it boring, since I doubt he could tell the difference.

Question two: "Like if you carried your lungs in a suitcase and opened it to breathe."

Another one that struck me while I was reading it. What pretty much jumped to mind was that he sees the feed as something necessary for life. Not to mention totally natural.

Neither of which it is, by the way. Breathing doesn't make your skin fall off.

Question three: "Dude!"

I thought it was kinda funny how Titus's dad used "our" slang, like how our parents use "their" slang. Like, totally retro, dude. Ohmigod!

It seemed weird, like he wasn't talking like a normal parent, and I thought at first it had something to do with how they're all immature now. Which they are. But I think also he's trying to show that the dad IS older, because he's like "dude!" instead of being all "unit!" like the rest of them. Basically.

This is a weirdo song I found while searching youtube for Feed-related stuff. I think it fits. Kinda. Anyway, it's weird. It sounds like something Titus would listen to. Maybe you've heard it.

2 comments:

  1. hahhaha. WOW Sara, your youtube video is super awesome but creepy. Reminds me of.. whats his name, oh yeah, CHUCKIE!
    touch it , watch it, break it, zoom it, press it, lalalala.
    i think its going to be stuck in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the song I was thinking of...

    ReplyDelete